Tuesday 1 February 2011

An Uneventful Day...


I don’t really have too much to write about today. Everything went well for me all told which is excellent for me but alas, somewhat uninteresting for you. I didn’t drop anything, I didn’t break anything, every item of glassware I could think of was available to me, I got everything I wanted done and I still had time for three separate coffee breaks and a gym session! 


Just to put the icing on the cake, my supervisor bought me (and in fact most of the rest of the group) some cheese for a reason known only to him. The French contingent of the lab declined (presumably because eating cheese that was not made in France is the equivalent of chowing down on a handful of gravel to a Frenchman). Of course, I am not someone to turn down free cheese and now have a pretty potent block of Red Leicester taking pride of place in my fridge. Lovely, lovely stuff.

Hopefully someone will do something more interesting/moronic tomorrow so I can write a slightly more lengthy post! Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment